- Ziang Xiao, Michelle X. Zhou, Wenxi Chen, Huahai Yang, and Changyan Chi. (2020) If I Hear You Correctly: Building and Evaluating Interview Chatbots with Active Listening Skills. ACM CHI'2020. to appear.
- Q. Vera Liao, Yi-Chia Wang, Timothy Bickmore, Pascale Fung, Jonathan Grudin, Zhou Yu, and Michelle X. Zhou. (2019)
Human-Agent Communication: Connecting Research and Development in HCI and AI. ACM CSCW'2019 Companion: 122-126.
- Michelle X. Zhou. (2019) Getting virtually personal: making responsible and empathetic "Her" for everyone. ACM IUI'2019 Keynote.
- Michelle X. Zhou, Wenxi Chen, Ziang Xiao, Huahai Yang, Tracy Chi, and Ransom Williams. (2019) Getting virtually personal: chatbots who actively listen to you and infer your personality. ACM IUI'2019 Companion: 123-124.
- Michelle X. Zhou, Gloria Mark, Jingyi Li, and Huahai Yang. (2019)
Trusting Virtual Agents: The Effect of Personality. ACM TiiS 9(2-3): 10:1-10:36.
- Ziang Xiao, Michelle X. Zhou, and Wat-Tat Fu. (2019)
Who should be my teammates: using a conversational agent to understand individuals and help teaming. ACM IUI'2019: 437-447.
- Michelle X. Zhou, Carolyn Wang, Gloria Mark, Huahai Yang, and Kevin Xu. (2019) Building Real-World Chatbot Interviewers: Lessons from a Wizard-of-Oz Field Study. ACM IUI'2019 International Workshop on Conversational Agents.
- Ziang Xiao, Michelle X. Zhou, Q. Vera Liao, Gloria Mark, Chang Yan Chi, Wenxi Chen, and Huahai Yang. (2019) Tell Me About Yourself: Using an AI-Powered Chatbot to Conduct Conversational Surveys. CoRR abs/1905.10700
- Fatema Akbar, Ted Grover, Gloria Mark, and Michelle X. Zhou. (2018) The Effects of Virtual Agents' Characteristics on User Impressions and Language Use. ACM IUI'2018 Companion: 56:1-56:2.
- Jingyi Li, Michelle X. Zhou, Huahai Yang, and Gloria Mark. (2017)
Confiding in and Listening to Virtual Agents: The Effect of Personality. ACM IUI'2017: 275-286.
- Jonathan Grudin and Richard Jacques. (2019)
Chatbots, Humbots, and the Quest for Artificial General
Intelligence. ACM CHI' 2019: 209.
- Sambhav Gupta, Krithika Jagannath, Nitin Aggarwal, Ramamurti Sridar, Shawn Wilde, and Yu Chen (corresponding author). (2019) Artificially Intelligent (AI) Tutors in the Classroom: A Need Assessment Study of Designing Chatbots to Support Student Learning. Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2019).
- Terri Lee, Krithika Jagannath, Nitin Aggarwal, Ramamurti Sridar, Shawn Wilde, Timothy Hill, Yu Chen (corresponding author). (2019) Intelligent Career Advisers in Your Pocket? A Need Assessment Study of Chatbots for Student Career Advising. Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2019).
Free Until You're Ready to Launch
Build your chatbot free. Experience all premier features free.
Take as long as you need.