- Ziang Xiao, Michelle X. Zhou, Wenxi Chen, Huahai Yang, and Changyan Chi. (2020) If I Hear You Correctly: Building and Evaluating Interview Chatbots with Active Listening Skills. ACM CHI'2020. to appear.
- Q. Vera Liao, Yi-Chia Wang, Timothy Bickmore, Pascale Fung, Jonathan Grudin, Zhou Yu, and Michelle X. Zhou. (2019)
Human-Agent Communication: Connecting Research and Development in HCI and AI. ACM CSCW'2019 Companion: 122-126.
- Michelle X. Zhou. (2019) Getting virtually personal: making responsible and empathetic "Her" for everyone. ACM IUI'2019 Keynote.
- Michelle X. Zhou, Wenxi Chen, Ziang Xiao, Huahai Yang, Tracy Chi, and Ransom Williams. (2019) Getting virtually personal: chatbots who actively listen to you and infer your personality. ACM IUI'2019 Companion: 123-124.
- Michelle X. Zhou, Gloria Mark, Jingyi Li, and Huahai Yang. (2019)
Trusting Virtual Agents: The Effect of Personality. ACM TiiS 9(2-3): 10:1-10:36.
- Ziang Xiao, Michelle X. Zhou, and Wat-Tat Fu. (2019)
Who should be my teammates: using a conversational agent to understand individuals and help teaming. ACM IUI'2019: 437-447.
- Michelle X. Zhou, Carolyn Wang, Gloria Mark, Huahai Yang, and Kevin Xu. (2019) Building Real-World Chatbot Interviewers: Lessons from a Wizard-of-Oz Field Study. ACM IUI'2019 International Workshop on Conversational Agents.
- Ziang Xiao, Michelle X. Zhou, Q. Vera Liao, Gloria Mark, Chang Yan Chi, Wenxi Chen, and Huahai Yang. (2019) Tell Me About Yourself: Using an AI-Powered Chatbot to Conduct Conversational Surveys. CoRR abs/1905.10700
- Fatema Akbar, Ted Grover, Gloria Mark, and Michelle X. Zhou. (2018) The Effects of Virtual Agents' Characteristics on User Impressions and Language Use. ACM IUI'2018 Companion: 56:1-56:2.
- Jingyi Li, Michelle X. Zhou, Huahai Yang, and Gloria Mark. (2017)
Confiding in and Listening to Virtual Agents: The Effect of Personality. ACM IUI'2017: 275-286.
- Jonathan Grudin and Richard Jacques. (2019)
Chatbots, Humbots, and the Quest for Artificial General
Intelligence. ACM CHI' 2019: 209.
- Sambhav Gupta, Krithika Jagannath, Nitin Aggarwal, Ramamurti Sridar, Shawn Wilde, and Yu Chen (corresponding author). (2019) Artificially Intelligent (AI) Tutors in the Classroom: A Need Assessment Study of Designing Chatbots to Support Student Learning. Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2019).
- Terri Lee, Krithika Jagannath, Nitin Aggarwal, Ramamurti Sridar, Shawn Wilde, Timothy Hill, Yu Chen (corresponding author). (2019) Intelligent Career Advisers in Your Pocket? A Need Assessment Study of Chatbots for Student Career Advising. Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2019).
Unleash Your AI Chatbot Today