We are seeking highly motivated and talented AI trainers, who can teach our AI assistants natural language understanding and communication skills to deliver fun and satisfying conversational experience. In the meantime, you will gain valuable experience in the growing field of artificial intelligence and its application in diverse business settings.
Our ideal candidates are open-minded, multi-talented individuals who are sensitive to the nuances of interpersonal communication and adept at writing conversations. The individuals must feel comfortable working with customers and as well as with new technologies.
- Required Expertise and Experience
- Excellent reading and writing skills in casual and business English
- Experience in managing multiple projects by deadlines
Preferred Expertise and Experience
- Experience in writing dialogs such as screenplays
- Experience in labeling conversational text for analysis
- Computer science training
- Familiar with basic statistics and data processing software
- Experience in one or more business areas, such as marketing, customer engagement, public relation, and sales
A bachelor or higher degree in linguistics, communication, psychology, social sciences, literature, or equivalent.
How to Apply
Have a chat w/ Ava and email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with a subject line "AI Trainer".
Juji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.